Rosalba Piña is the founder and Managing Attorney of Law Offices of Rosalba Piña, P.C., established in 1996, and since then she has represented many individuals before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services as well as before the Immigration Court.
Attorney Piña is an active member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Her experience in immigration and nationality law focuses in the areas of defense from removal, family-based petitions and naturalizations.
Attorney Piña is a frequent participant in immigration information segments in Univision and Telemundo. Rosalba is the host of Línea Abierta, Radio Bilingue.
- Juris Doctor, Boston University, Boston, MA
- Master of Arts, International Relations, Boston University, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Anthropology, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- United Sates District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the State of Illinois
- Supreme Court of the United States of America